This is a fee free event, come. It's come and go in whatever direction fits. Come by foot, bike, car or ride Murray Calloway County Transit. Two buses will be running a loop throughout the evening. We appreciate the partnership with Murray State University and the support of Town and Gown.
6 Locations / 10 Exhibitions
• Murray Art Guild / 500 N 4th Street / Featuring the work from area Middle Schools.
• Gallery 109 – Fairbanks Studio / 109 N 3rd Street /
• Wrather West KY Museum / N16th St. & University Drive at Murray State University / / Visual Evidence 2018 / Regional Juried Exhibition / Awards presentation 6pm
• Calloway County Public Library / 710 Main Street / Quilt Lovers of Murray Show / Diane Daubert, Gourds
• Clara M Eagle Gallery / Price Doyle Fine Arts – 7th Floor / 15th Street
Special Topics from the Clara M Eagle Collection, curated by Savannah Young / Mary Ed McCoy Hall Gallery
Spider’s Lace, Rachel Schmidt, BFA Exhibition / Upper Gallery
Freedom, Ruo-Chen Zhuo, BFA Exhibition / Upper Gallery
Facade – Annual OMAS Juried Student Art Group Exhibition / Eagle Gallery
• Curris Center Gallery / Murray State University 1st Floor Curris Center, Chestnut Street / Beloved Microcosm, Logan Weihe BFA Exhibition
This'll be fun!
Join us Saturday, Nov 18 @ the MAG from 6-9pm for a fun "White Elephant" Art-stravaganza of an evening. Kate & Bob Lochte have decided to let go of some of their infamous and eclectic art pieces for this fundraiser supporting WKMS & MAG.
For $25, you get to pick a wrapped art piece off the wall (no peeking!). The next guest can choose to "steal" your art or pick another blind selection. It's all in the name of fun for good causes.
Will you wind up with the eggplant-wielding nude? The Mexican wall hangings? The roses painted on silk? Anything's possible at this eclectic (And how!) evening of art and adventure. Wine included.
Come join us as we celebrate 50 years of art! This will be a Retrospective Exhibit, with artwork from members from 1967-1917. Food, music, silent auction & fun!
Held at the Robert O'Miller Center, 201 South 4th Street, Murray, KY
Bring your family! Bring a chair! Join us in celebrating the MAG's 50 years of community arts development in the Murray area!!
- Live music
- Food for sale by the Big Apple Cafe
- Free treats for all
- Free crafts for kids
- Hands-on demos in clay, bookmaking, woodwork
- Demos in spinning, metals, etc.
- MAG Artist studios open
- Live drumming with extra instruments to join in the fun