SAVE THE DATE!
This is a fee free event, come. It's come and go in whatever direction fits. Come by foot, bike, car or ride Murray Calloway County Transit. Two buses will be running a loop throughout the evening. We appreciate the partnership with Murray State University and the support of Town and Gown.
• Murray Art Guild / 500 N 4th Street /Murray-Calloway Middle School Masters
• Gallery 109 & Fairbanks Studio / 109 N 3rd Street / Recent work & student work
• 18th Flamingo / 113 South 4th Street / Corvette illustrations and paintings
• Wrather West KY Museum / N16th St. & University Drive at Murray State University / Visual Evidence 2018 / Regional Juried Exhibition / Awards presentation 6pm
• Calloway County Public Library / 710 Main Street / You Be the Judge: Quilt Lovers of Murray Show
• Clara M Eagle Gallery / Price Doyle Fine Arts – 7th Floor / 15th Street:
Visual Affinities / Mary Ed Mecoy Hall Gallery
BFA/ B.A./B.S. Senior Exhibit / Upper Gallery
Annual OMAS Juried Student Art Group Exhibition / Main Floor Eagle Gallery
• Curris Center Gallery / Murray State University 1st Floor Curris Center, Chestnut Street / Bound by the F* Word, Shelby Clark, Senior Exhibit